This delicious Pomegranate Hibiscus Salad from Food Bloggers of Canada incorporates dark leafy greens, and fruits like pomegranates that contain antioxidants that support eye health, including polyphenols and vitamin C, […]
MAYFAIR EYE CARE CONTACT LENSES
Contact lenses are a great alternative to spectacles for correcting your vision, without requiring regular spectacle frame adjustments. Eyeglass lenses fogging up will become a thing of the past.
These customized lenses are now designed to offer great clarity in vision along with increased comfort to meet your visual and personal needs.
THERE ARE A RANGE OF CONTACTS TO CHOOSE FROM.
YOUR OPTOMETRIST CAN HELP YOU MAKE THE CORRECT SELECTION.
Disposable Soft Contact Lenses
Disposable lenses come in daily, biweekly and monthly options. We offer a large variety of contact lenses to assure you have the best lens to meet your visual and personal needs.
Toric Soft Contact Lenses
Designed to correct for astigmatism, a vision condition caused by an irregularly shaped cornea.
Multifocal Soft Contact Lenses
Designed for patients reaching their 40s and onwards that provide clear vision at both distance and near. These contacts are designed much like bifocal or multifocal spectacle lenses.
Lenses that can enhance your natural eye colour or alter your eye colour to a different shade. Coloured contacts are an option for you even if you do not require corrective lenses.
CONTACT LENS SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT PLAN
1) No Hassle Rebates: Our office will submit your rebate forms for you. You no longer have to stress about sending in rebates. Just wait for the cheque or gift card in the mail.
2) Free Shipping: Until June of 2021, contact lens companies are offering free shipping to your home or business if you order a one-year supply (PO Boxes not included).
3) Free Prescription Changes: If your prescription changes before your supply runs out, we will exchange any unopened boxes for your new prescription, within one year from the date of purchase.
4) Lose a lens, no problem: If you lose a contact lens before they are meant to be changed just give us a call and we will provide a trial lens to ensure you have equal amounts of right and left lenses.
5) Vacation Back-Up: If you are leaving for vacation and realize you only have one pair left, we can provide a back-up set until you return and have time to come in for your annual eye examination. We can also provide you with free dailies for use with snorkelling, hiking and other activities.
SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES
Our optometrists offer specialty contact lens fittings for those with complex prescriptions or any corneal condition in which glasses or soft contact lenses do not provide adequate vision. Patients with high astigmatism, Keratoconus, or a history of corneal trauma may be better suited for speciality lenses. These include:
Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) lenses – Rigid lenses made of durable plastic that transmit oxygen. These lenses often provide the sharpest, detailed vision and are available in sphere, toric, and multifocal options.
Hybrid contact lenses – Contacts that are composed of a rigid gas permeable lens center with a soft lens exterior. The breathable rigid center provides the patient with crisp, clear vision while the soft lens skirt provides all-day comfort while wearing the lens.